How it worksEdit
- Martin Larson was tied up to two trees, shirtless, because Heimdallr stands guard at the stopping point between the Bifröst and the Alibu.
- Each of the Nine Realms connected by Yggdrasil from Norse Mythology have to be represented at the Ga, thus the Gods and Goddesses gathered in the circle have to represent each realm in the World's Tree:
- Asgard, Realm of the Gods, represented by both Odin & Frigg (Axl & Hanna).
- Álfheimr, Realm of the Light Elves, represented by Fulla (Stacey).
- Jötunheimr, Realm of the Frost Giants, represented by Baldr (Olaf).
- Midgard (Earth), Realm of the Mortals, represented by Höðr (Ty).
- Muspelheim, Realm of the Fire Giants, represented by Loki (Colin).
- Niðavellir, Realm of the Dwarves, represented by Bragi (Anders).
- Niflheim, Realm of the Dishonored Dead, represented by Sjöfn (Michele).
- Svartálfar, Realm of the Dark Elves, represented by Ullr (Mike).
- Vanaheimr, Realm of the Vanir, represented by Snotra (Ingrid).
- Frigg reluctantly carved into Heimdallr's chest with a knife to begin, she chanted a spell, and then carved into her hand and Odin's, which they then joined together.
- As a drop of their blood spilled onto an Asgardian stone, all the stones in the circle ignited, and it unleashed the Pure Light.
- The Pure Light caused the spirits of the Gods to ascend to Asgard, which left their mortal vessels behind on Midgard - and they were forgotten by all who once knew them.
- Heimdallr took the Bifröst Bridge with him to watch over Asgard (as was his sworn duty), and Martin had been granted entrance into the afterlife, after he instantly disappeared.
- When the Gods returned to Asgard, all of their powers were restored to them in full:
- As a result, Odin used his magic to bring Michele back to life from death.
- The Gods at the Ga weren't the only ones effected by the Pure Light, both Gods who were present, and Gods who weren't present, ascended to Asgard.
- There were 11 Gods present at the ceremony: Odin, Frigg, Baldr, Snotra, Ullr, Sjöfn, Bragi, Fulla, Höðr, Heimdallr, & Loki.
- There were 11 Gods not present at the ceremony: Thor, Tyr, Hœnir, Iðunn, Kvasir, Lofn, Njörðr, Sága, Vár, Freyja & Hel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.